I hereby acknowledge and agree with the following terms as a condition of my participation in the 2022 Gavito Tango Festival to be held in Los Angeles, California, on or about October 6-9, 2022.
I am aware that the event will be held to be attended in person and that I, individually and on behalf of my heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives, hereby agree to discharge and release, waive any claim of liability, and hold harmless the Gavito Tango Festival and all staff and volunteers of the Gavito Tango Festival (together referred to as “Organizer”) and The Millennium Biltmore Hotel located at 506 South Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90071 harmless from any claim of liability or damages for any injury, physical or emotional, that I might suffer as a result of participating in the 2022 Gavito Tango Festival event in Los Angeles, California on October 6-9, 2022, regardless of whether such damages or injuries could or could not have been foreseen. This waiver specifically includes but is not limited to contracting COVID-19 or any variant of COVID-19 while participating in the event. Should any claim be brought by me against Organizer for liability and/or damages resulting from my participation in this event or having to do with any participant’s submission of the results of the COVID-19 test and/or COVID-19 vaccination forms, I will be responsible for paying Organizer’s reasonable attorney fees and cost for having to defend against such action.
- (1)I hereby attest that I understand that my attendance of the event is contingent on the proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a negative COVID-19 test before entering the event for the first time and that the record which I have submitted is accurate and authentic. Documents must be submitted in person at the event’s registration.
- (2) If I am not vaccinated or had and fully recovered from COVID-19 , I hereby attest that I understand that my attendance of the event is contingent on the proof of a negative COVID-19 test before entering the event for the first time and on the 3rd day of the event. Documents must be submitted in person at the event’s registration.
A negative result from the following COVID-19 tests will be accepted (we can provide a list of nearby COVID-19 testing facilities):
- FDA-approved lab or at-home antigen test taken within 24 hours prior to the event
- PCR test taken within 48 hours prior to the event
- Take your test BEFORE coming to the event – we will not have on-site testing available
Test results must show the name that matches the attendee’s identification document.
I acknowledge that the rules for the festival regarding COVID-19 may change, at the Organizer’s sole discretion, depending on the public health situation and mandates regarding COVID-19 issued by the U.S. Government, State of California, and/or Los Angeles County at the time of the event.