- ALL ATTENDEES MUST BRING PROOF OF A NEGATIVE COVID TEST
Everyone attending the festival MUST be tested for COVID-19 within the 24 hours before they check in. A negative result from any of the following tests will be accepted: PCR, antigen, and FDA approved at-home test kits. Tests may be purchased online, at pharmacies and retail stores, and may be covered by your insurance company.
- You can take a picture of yourself holding your home test and show it to us at check-in, or show us the test document provided by the lab.
- Please do not come to the festival without your negative COVID test results. We are not allowed to test in the public bathrooms, hallways or ballrooms of the hotel.
- TEST ON DAY 3
We encourage everyone to take an additional COVID-19 test before coming to the third day of the festival. You don’t need to bring proof of this test.
- COVID vaccination is highly recommended but not required.
- If have COVID-19 symptoms like fever, sore throat, runny nose, or loss of taste or smell, do not attend.
- Masks are strongly recommended, regardless of vaccination status, but are not required.
This policy is subject to change to follow current city, county, state, and federal health guidelines. Thank you for helping us create the safest event possible!